Motohio is currently looking for our newest staff member! We will be expanding our service department requiring a self motivated, experienced motorcycle technician. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview consideration for this great opportunity.
Please schedule your service well in advance of any planned rides to be sure your bike is ready. Don't forget next year to get your bike scheduled in the winter to avoid downtime in the riding season. If you have problems getting your bike here for service please call for very affordable pick up rates.
VIN Check for Open Recalls:
One of the easiest ways to make sure that your motorcycle or scooter continues to run safely is to check for open recalls or service bulletins. There are thousands of BMW, Ducati, Triumph motorcycles, and Piaggio and Vespa scooters affected by open recalls and technical campaigns that have not had the necessary service or inspections performed. Is your motorcycle or scooter one of them?
These recalls could involve a simple inspection, the replacement of parts, or possibly just a software update. There is no cost to you with any work related to open recalls and technical campaigns, even if your motorcycle is out of warranty.
Please contact the MOTOHIO Service Department with your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). We will check to see if your bike or scooter is affected and schedule for any needed services. Call 1.614.759.6686 ext 1003 or e-mail email@example.com
Motorcycle Pick-up and Delivery:
We will gladly pick up or deliver your motorcycle within 30 miles of Motohio for $50.00 each way. Additional milage charge is $2.50 per mile. FREE pick-up within a 30 mile radius for any service over $500.00!!!
Motohio Winter Storage Special:
Indoor covered motorcycle storage, October 15th thru April 1st $149.00.
Battery tender lead installed and battery maintained to prolong battery life and keep it fully charged.
Fuel stabilizer in tank to help keep your gas fresh and to protect your carbs and gas tank from corrosion and residue deposits.
Fluids checked and topped off!
- Oil change any model (except F650 and K4X; 2005 and up K1200S, R, RS, GT models) $69.99, includes oil and filter.Tax and shop supplies extra.
- Full synthetic oil change $79.99, includes oil and filter. Tax and shop supplies extra.
- Tire mount and balance $45.99 off the bike, $79.99 on the bike per wheel. Most bikes. Extra charges will be added if accessories/exhaust impead removal of wheels.
- These prices only apply to tires purchased at Motohio.
- All tires on sale - at least $20 Off, please call for price and availability. We won't be beat on tires if we can help it! Please call for a quote.
- Let our service technicians perform all service bulletin updates and recalls - no matter where you bought the bike.